Frameless Shower Warranty
What is covered:
- We guarantee our shower enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any claims for minor imperfections in the glass must be submitted within 72 hours from the day of installation.
- This warranty covers the original purchaser, is not transferable, and terminates upon sale of the home/business where it has been installed.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- We will repair or replace any faulty glass and hardware including sweeps and seals, at no additional charge for one year from the date of installation.
- We will provide service for caulking, leaking, and sagging for one year from the date of installation.
What is not covered:
- Breakage of glass, scratches, chips, water spots, mineral build up, mold or mildew or any other defects to the glass or hardware that occurs after installation
- Acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake
- Damage caused through faulty design of the residence or business, improper construction of shower walls, tile, curbs, sills, careless handling, alteration, misuse, or misapplication
- Improper use of cleaning products or absence of regular use of a squeegee
- Leaking due to abnormal shower conditions like water flow directed towards door and opening, use of mounted body sprays of any type or leaking caused by improper sill pitch
- For Showerguard/EnduroShield claims - After 1 year from the date of install any claims made to ShowerGuard will not cover the cost of our labor to install. The labor rate at time of warranty claim will be charged.
UBG&M shower enclosures are designed to withstand leaking under normal shower conditions. Excessive water pressure or shower sprays directed towards the door or opening do not represent normal shower conditions and can result in leaks.
- Do not use towel bars and handles as grab bars. They are not designed for this purpose and will not support your weight.
- Vinyls and sweeps periodically will need to be replaced. After the warranty period you can purchase these through us and easily install them yourself or if you prefer, we can provide this service to you at an additional service charge.
Warranties become effective upon final payment. ShowerGuard Glass and EnduroShield Glass Coating must be registered at the time of installation.