LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SHOWER ENCLOSURES
DO NOT OPEN OR TOUCH DOOR FOR 24 HRS AFTER INSTALLATION
What is covered:
We guarantee our shower enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Claims for minor imperfections in the glass must be submitted within 72 hours from the day of installation.
This warranty covers the original purchaser, is not transferrable, and terminates upon sale of the home/business where it has been installed.
Proof of purchase is required.
We will repair or replace any faulty glass and hardware including sweeps and seals, at no additional charge for one year from the date of installation.
We will provide service for caulking, leaking, and sagging for one year from the date of installation.
What is not covered:
- Breakage of glass, scratches, chips, water spots, mineral build up or any other defects to the glass or hardware that occurs after installation
- Acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake
- Damage caused through faulty design of the residence or business, careless handling, alteration, misuse, or misapplication
- Improper use of cleaning products, see guidelines provided for proper maintenance
- Leaking due to abnormal shower conditions like water flow directed towards door and opening and any use of mounted body sprays of any type
- For Showerguard claims - After 1 year from the date of install any claims made to ShowerGuard will not cover the cost of our labor to install. The labor rate at time of warranty claim will be charged.
Do not use towel bars and handles as grab bars. They are not designed for this purpose and will not support your weight.
Vinyls and sweeps periodically will need to be replaced. After the warranty period you can purchase these through us and easily install them yourself or if you prefer, we can provide this service to you at an additional service charge.
UBG&M shower enclosures are designed to withstand leaking under normal shower conditions. Excessive water pressure or shower sprays directed towards the door or opening do not represent normal shower conditions and can result in leaks.
HAVE QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
243 Zimmerman Lane • Langhorne PA, 19047
Mon - Sat 8:00 - 6:00