What to Expect and when
Email us the info requested and we will send you a preliminary quote to give you an idea of what your shower would cost.
Call us when your shower is tiled and all sills and seats are in place and we will come out and measure and finalize all the details of your shower like the layout, size, glass type & hardware.
Upon the 50% deposit and approval of the final sketch we will order your glass & hardware.
When the shower glass is completed, we will call you to schedule the install. Average lead time from order to install is about 3 weeks.
Installation day! Our installations are scheduled M-F and avg about 2-3 hours. We have 2 arrival times, morning would be between 8-9 am and the afternoon arrival time generally falls around lunchtime but can fluctuate depending on travel time.
For a quick quote send us this info and we will email you a quote.
Once you receive the quote, review it for any errors and ask us any questions you may have.
Then once your shower tile & sills are in place we will come out and take all final measurements & finalize all the details.
- Approx. size of each glass opening, for the height we usually go to 76” for the email quote unless you have a specific height in mind
- Size/location of bench seats and or half walls if applicable
- Finish of hardware you want for the handle, hinges etc.
- Town you are located in
- Swinging door or slider door option
- Pics are very helpful send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your information.
HAVE QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
243 Zimmerman Lane • Langhorne PA, 19047
Office Hours M-F 8am-4pm