RECOMMENDED METHODS FOR CLEANING GLASS & HARDWARE
- Use a squeegee on the glass after each use to keep the glass free of water spots and build up.
- You can use CRL TPC Surface Protector to help repel water off the glass, but it is not intended to replace the use of a squeegee.
- Only use cleaning products recommended for glass. Read all manufacturer's labels before using on your shower glass.
- For ShowerGuard Glass refer to care instructions provided at time of install or you can refer to their website for care & cleaning instructions.
- Wipe hardware dry with a soft cloth after each use or clean weekly with a mild soap and water solution. Mix a couple of drops of mild liquid soap, such as Ivory or similar product, into a cup of warm water. Using a soft, non-abrasive cloth, proceed to clean the hardware. After you’ve cleaned the hardware, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water and dry.
- All our hardware is provided by C.R.Laurence and you can find all this information directly on their web site at crlaurence.com.
- Do NOT use any abrasive cleaners or powders, scouring pads, sharp instruments or acid-based cleaners on your glass or hardware.